Copyright & Disclosure Policy
The disclosure policy below is valid from 12 May 2014
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Site content is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and cannot be stored on any retrieval system, reproduced, reposted, displayed, modified or transmitted in any form, electronic or otherwise without written permission of the copyright owner except as noted below.A brief excerpt of content that does not exceed 75 consecutive words may be quoted as long as a link is provided back to the source page on this blog and authorship is properly attributed. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- Disclosure of Material Connection: Some posts on this blog contain “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. I recommend products or services that I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements nd Testimonials in Advertising.” A complete list of my current affiliates are listed below:
– Homeschool Buyers Coop
- The At-Home Educator is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
The At-Home Educator welcomes and encourages on this site; however, inappropriate comments (as described below) will be edited or deleted:
- Any comments deemed as spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Any comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Any comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Any comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.